The Cedar Kabob started as a small soda shop inside the corner dime-store in 1945. Then, in 1948, as diners were making their way into popular American culture, we moved to our current location and into a traditional manufactured diner. An instant success, the Cedar Kabob continued to be a popular spot throughout the 50s and 60s. With the revival of the diner culture in the 70s, we added on what is now our main building, including a larger dining area and kitchen, keeping the vintage diner as our front. Come and check out our American Diner Museum and enjoy some great food and milkshakes.